- YIELD: serves 8-10
ACTIVE TIME: 10 minutes
TOTAL TIME: 30 minutes
- 1 cup flour
- 4 squash shredded, around 2- 3 cups
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup cheese (whatever we have in the fridge, feta, mozzarella, gouda, etc)
- 1 tsp salt
- 1tsp onion powder
- 1tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1 tsp thyme
- Preheat oven to 380oF
- Grease donut pans and set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk with a spoon all the ingredients.
- Spoon the batter into the greased donut pans.
- Bake about 15-20 minutes or until lightly golden.