YIELD: serves 1
ACTIVE TIME: 10 minutes
TOTAL TIME: 10 minutes
- 1/3 cup water
- 1 cup milk
- 5 tablespoons oatmeal
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
For the caramelized apple
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 apple peeled, cut in small pieces
- Peel and core apples, then cut them in small pieces.
- In a pan melt the butter. Add the apples and the sugar and stir.
- Cook until the apples become brown.
For the oatmeal
- Add the milk and the water in a pan and boil for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the oatmeal and cook for 3-4 more minutes. Keep stirring until it becomes thick.
- Put the oatmeal in a bowl and add the apples on top. Enjoy!