TOTAL TIME: 1,5 hours
Active time:15 minutes
4 cups all-purpose flour
1 tablespoon instant yeast
1 teaspoon salt
2 cups warm water
1 cup Firm mozzarella cheese, grated
1 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
1 cup Feta cheese, crumbled
2 cups marinara sauce
1. Mix everything together until you have a dough. If it is sticky, add more flour.
2. Drizzle a large, clean bowl generously with olive oil and use a pastry brush to brush up the sides of the bowl. Put the dough in and leave it to rise for 30 minutes or until doubled in size.
3. Preheat the oven to 380F
4. Transfer the dough to a lightly floured surface and knead briefly until smooth. Use either your hands or a rolling pin to work the dough into 12″ circle.
5. Transfer dough to a parchment paper lined pizza pan and either pinch the edges or fold them over to form a crust.
6. Use a fork to poke holes all over the center of the pizza to keep the dough from bubbling up in the oven.
7. Spread with tomato sauce and sprinkle with cheese.
8. Bake for 15- 20 minutes.