ACTIVE TIME: 20 minutes
TOTAL TIME: 11 hours
- 3- 4 lb lamb leg, boneless
- 2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp thyme
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 cups beef broth
- 1 tsp oregano
- 3 tbsp butter
- 3 tbsp flour
- 2 cups braising liquid from the crockpot, strained
- Place lamb in the crockpot and sprikle with the spices. Add the broth.
- Cook on low for 10 hours.
- Carefully remove the lamb from slow cooker and transfer to a baking sheet.
- Drizzle with the oil. Bake at 390F for 15 minutes.
- Measure out 2 cups of strained liquid.
- Melt butter in a saucepan over medium heat. Add flour and cook for 1 minute.
- Add a bit of liquid, mixing as you go so it dissolves. Then add remaining liquid. Whisk if there are lumps.
- Cook, stirring regularly until thickened to your taste.
Serve with mashed potatoes or rice and veggies.