ACTIVE TIME: 15 minutes
TOTAL TIME: 30 minutes
- 1 boneless chicken breast
- 2 potatoes
- salt, pepper, onion powder, garlic powder, thyme, oregano, black pepper
- 4 pita bread ( or you can make your own. Recipe : http://www.greekscookbetter.com/cheese-pie-with-four-cheeses-ideal-for-breakfast-2-2-2-2-3-2-2-2-3-2-2-3-2-3-2-3-2/ )
- olive oil
- 1 onion
- 1 tomato
- Boil some water and add the chicken breasts cut in small pieces. Cook for 15-20 minutes. Let them cool and shred them.
- In a saucepan, heat 2 tbsp olive oil. Add the spices and the chicken and stir for 3-4 minutes.
- Peel and rinse the potatoes. Then cut them into sticks and fry them.
- Make the yoghurt sauce. In a bowl stir 1 cup yoghurt, 1 tsp salt, 1 tbsp olive oil, 1 tsp garlic powder.
- Warm the pita. Place the desired amount of chicken in the pita and top with fries, sliced onions, sliced tomatoes, ketchup, mustard and yoghurt sauce.