ACTIVE TIME: 15 minutes
TOTAL TIME: 15 minutes
- 10- 15 slices of bacon
- 2 potatoes
- salt, pepper, onion powder, garlic powder, thyme, oregano, black pepper
- 4 pita bread ( or you can make your own. Recipe:
- olive oil
- 1 onion
- 1 tomato
- In a saucepan, heat 2 tbsp olive oil. Add the bacon and cook.
- In a saucepan, heat 2 tbsp olive oil. Add the spices and the chicken and stir for 3-4 minutes.
- Peel and rinse the potatoes. Then cut them into sticks and fry them.
- Make the yoghurt sauce. In a bowl stir 1 cup yoghurt, 1 tsp salt, 1 tbsp olive oil, 1 tsp garlic powder.
- Warm the pita. Place the desired amount of bacon in the pita and top with fries, spices, sliced onions, sliced tomatoes, ketchup, mustard and yoghurt sauce.