ACTIVE TIME: 15 minutes
TOTAL TIME: 30 minutes
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 tbsp yeast
- 1/2 cup yoghurt
- 1 egg
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 1 tbsp salt
- 3 cups flour
For the filling
- 1 package cocktail-size smoked link sausages or hot dogs
- In a bowl, mix all the ingredients until you have a non sticky dough.
- Add some more flour if needed.
- Divide the dough into small balls and roll them into circle shapes.
- Boil the sausages.
- Cut into triangles and place 1 sausage in each one.
- Notch the wide end of each triangle with about a 1/2-inch cut, then roll from the wide end to the pointed end, tucking the point under the croissant.
- Preheat the oven to 390oF, and bake for 15- 20 minutes, or until golden brown.