4 cups self-rising flour
1 1/2 cups sugar
1 cup melted butter
2 cups chopped strawberries
1teaspoon vanilla extract
1. Preheat the oven to 380oF and prepare a cake pan by lining the bottoms with parchment paper and lightly greasing the sides.
2. Put the strawberries into the mixer and puree them.
3. Put the puree in a bowl.
4. Put the eggs and the sugar in the mixer and mix them for 3 minutes. Add the butter and continue mixing.
5. Add the strawberries and the vanilla and mix for 2 minutes.
6. Add the flour and mix it until everything is combined.
7. Pour the batter into the prepared cake pan, and bake for 50 minutes. When the cake is done, the surface should spring back to the touch and a toothpick inserted in the center should come out mostly clean with few moist crumbs.