YIELD: serves 6
ACTIVE TIME: 10 minutes
TOTAL TIME: 30 minutes
1 1/2 cup melted butter
1/2 cup powdered sugar
1 pinch of salt
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon vanilla
2 1/2 -3 cups flour
melted dark chocolate
Jam or praline
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- In the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, mix the butter, sugar and vanilla until just combined.
- Add the eggs and the salt and keep mixing.
- Add slowly the flour and stir it with a spoon and then use your hands until everything is combined.
- Place some parchment paper in a cooking sheet.
- Put the dough in a strong piping bag with a big piping nozzle, and make the shapes of cookies you want.
- Bake the cookies for 15-20 minutes or until the sides become golden.
- Leave them to cook completely on a wire rack before assembling them.
- Take two cookies and make a sandwich with marmalade or praline inside. Dip only half of it in the melted chocolate and place it on parchment paper to cool down.