YIELD: serves 5
ACTIVE TIME: 10 minutes
TOTAL TIME: 10 minutes
- 2 1/2 cups whole milk
- 2 tablespoons mango juice
- 6 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 5 tablespoons corn starch
- 1/4 cup mango cut in small cubes
Steps to Make It
- Warm one cup of milk, add sugar, mango juice and cornstarch and stir to dissolve.
- In a saucepan over medium heat, combine remaining milk, and vanilla extract, and whisk to combine. As soon as the steam begins to rise, add the other mixture, and continue to whisk.
- When it starts to thicken, remove from heat.
- Add the mango cubes.
- Spoon into five bowls, allow to cool, or place them in the refrigerator until you serve.