YIELD: serves 2
ACTIVE TIME: 20 minutes
TOTAL TIME: 20 minutes
- 1 package Banana Cream Instant Pudding
- 1 8 oz package cream cheese softened
- 1 1/3 cups milk
- 2 cups Whipped cream
- 1 sliced banana
- 1 cup vanilla oreo crushed
- In a bowl, whisk together the Banana Cream Instant Pudding and milk. Set aside for about 5 minutes.
- Add the softened cream cheese and beat.
- Once well combined, fold in the whipped cream.
- Layer your jars with oreo cookies, sliced bananas and banana cream cheesecake filling. Repeat and top with some whipped cream, crushed oreo cookies and banana slices.