YIELD: serves 3-4
ACTIVE TIME: 5 minutes
TOTAL TIME: 20 minutes
- 1 stick butter (8 tbsp) melted
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1tbsp milk
- 1 cup flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 390oF.
- In a bowl, mix the butter, sugar, egg, flour, baking soda, powder, and the milk until everything is combined.
- Add the cranberries and the chocolate and mix.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place spoonfuls of the cookie dough onto the sheet.
- Bake for 15 minutes until lightly golden and slightly soft.