YIELD: serves 6-8
ACTIVE TIME: 10 minutes
TOTAL TIME: 10 minutes
- 24 oreo cookies
- 1 stick butter melted (8 tbsp)
- 1 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 2 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 2 tsp Metaxa
- Pulse Oreo cookies in a food processor until finely ground. Add melted butter, and mix until combined and moistened.
- Press the mixture onto the bottom and up the sides of a tart pan.
- Place it in the fridge.
- In a pan heat the heavy cream. Before it starts boiling, add the chocolate chips.
- Let stand for 1 minute. Using a rubber spatula, stir the mixture until melted and smooth.
- Add the metaxa and stir.
- Pour mixture over chilled Oreo crust and refrigerate until set, at least 3 hours or overnight.