YIELD: serves 3
ACTIVE TIME: 10 minutes
TOTAL TIME: 10 minutes
- 1 1/4 cup water
- 1 1/4 cup orange juice
- 6 tbsp corn starch
- 6 tbsp sugar
- 1 tbsp vanilla
- In a pot, we put the orange juice, half of the water and the sugar and we boil it.
- In a bowl, we put the other half of the water and the corn starch and we stir it well.
- When the mixture is boiled, we add the corn starch mixture and the vanilla, and we mix it well until everything is combined.
- We boil it until the pudding becomes thicker.
For the dessert
6 slices leftover cake in small pieces / a package of cookies crushed
- orange pudding
- In a glass, lay some of the cake/ cookies, then add the orange pudding. Then add a layer of cake and some pudding on top. Decorate with a slice of orange.