60- 65 pieces
ACTIVE TIME: 20 minutes
TOTAL TIME: 2-3 hours
- 1 stick butter (120gram/ 1/2 cup)
4 tbsp cocoa powder
2 cups sugar
1 cup milk
1 cup pecans chopped
1 cup cashews chopped
10 cookies crushed
1/4 cup Metaxa
1 1/4 cup breadcrumbs
sprinkles, cocoa powder, coconut flakes, powdered sugar for dusting/ decorating
- In a bowl, mix all your ingredients with your hands until everything is combined well.
- Put the bowl in the fridge for 2-3 hours or overnight.
- Take a small portion and shape the chocolate truffles into balls.
- Roll the chocolate truffles in cocoa powder, sprinkles, coconut flakes, or powdered sugar.
- Place over the plate and put them in the refrigerator until you serve.