YIELD: serves 5
ACTIVE TIME: 10 minutes
TOTAL TIME: 20 minutes
- 1 stick butter melted (8 tbsp)
- 1/2 sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 egg
- 2 cups flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350o F.
- Using a stand mixer, beat the butter with the sugar until creamy. Add the vanilla and the egg.
- Add the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt and mix.
- Add the chocolate chips and mix it with your hands.
- Roll the dough into 10 large balls and place on a cookie sheet.
- Bake for 10- 12 minutes until the cookies look puffy and dry and just barely golden.