PREP TIME: 10 MINUTES
TOTAL TIME: 40 MINUTES
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 1/2 cups pumpkin puree
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 380°F and line a baking pan with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl add flour, sugar, cocoa powder, baking soda, salt. Whisk until evenly mixed.
- Add in oil and vanilla.
- Stir in pumpkin. Mix with a large spatula until the batter becomes smooth.
- The batter will be quite thick.
- Add the chocolate chips and stir.
- Pour batter into the pan and bake for 30 minutes.