YIELD: serves 8-10
ACTIVE TIME: 10 minutes
TOTAL TIME: 40 minutes
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup cocoa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup toasted walnuts, chopped
- powdered sugar (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Add butter and chocolate chips to a microwave-safe bowl.
- Microwave until melted and smooth.
- Add sugar, eggs and vanilla, stir to combine.
- Add flour, cocoa powder, and baking powder, stirring until well combined.
- Stir in walnuts.
- Pour into a lined or greased baking pan.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar.