1 big Apple peeled, cored and diced
1 peach diced
1/2 cup oil
1 1/2 cups flour
1 baking powder
1. Preheat the oven to 350 F.
2. Peel and grate carrot, place apple, peach, and carrot in a pot with a little water and boil for 5minutes.
3. Place banana in a large bowl and mash with a fork.
4. Puree the cooked fruit and add them in the bowl with the banana. Add eggs and the oil. Beat them until it becomes smooth.
5. Add the flour and baking powder
6. Beat for a further 30-60 seconds to make a well-mixed batter
7. Pour into a cake tin and bake for 50 minutes.