2 cups flour
3/4 cup water
1/4 cup olive oil
2 teaspoons yeast
2 teaspoons sugar
1 teaspoon salt
1. Preheat the oven to 380°F.
2. Mix in a bowl all the ingredients until you have a non-sticky dough.
3. Divide the dough into portions and shape into a Snail. Then, form a ball for the head into a pointy cone shape. Cut the pointed end halfway down and divide equally. Stick the head to the body. Shape a small ball into a tiny tail and stick it to the body too.
4. Transfer bread on the oven tray, cover with a clean kitchen towel and leave to rise for 15 minutes.
5. Brush with some oil for a glossy effect and put in the middle shelf of the oven. Bake until they are nicely golden around 30 minutes.