3/4 cup warm water
1 tablespoon yeast
1 tablespoon sugar
1/2 cup yogurt
2 teaspoon olive oil
1 tablespoon salt
2cups all-purpose flour
1. Combine the yeast, sugar, and water into a medium-large bowl and stir well. let it rise for 10 minutes.
2. Add the yogurt, olive oil, the flour, and salt. Knead for 5 minutes and let it rest for 30 minutes.
3. Divide the dough into five pieces and roll it in big circles.
4. Preheat a big saucepan to medium heat.
5. Place the first circle in the pan and Lightly brush the top surface with oil. 6. Cook it for 2 minutes, until top surface is covered with bubbles and underside is golden around the edges and in spots.
7. Flip to the opposite side and cook for another 2 minutes until a few small golden spots appear.