1 hour 15 minutes
1/2 cup olive oil
2 pounds tomatoes
2 teaspoons onion powder
2 teaspoons garlic powder
2 teaspoons thyme
2 tablespoons oregano
1 cup feta cheese crumbled
2 cups grated cheese
1 teaspoon ground pepper
2 teaspoons salt
1/2 package phyllo dough for pies
2/3 cup milk
1 cup oatmeal
sesame seeds for garnish
1. Preheat the oven to 380 F and thaw completely the phyllo dough.
2. Take the skin from the tomatoes, and chop them in small pieces.
3. In a pan put the olive oil and sauté the tomatoes for 7-8 minutes.
4. Add the oatmeal, the onion powder, garlic powder, thyme, oregano, pepper, and salt and stir. Cook for 2-3 minutes.
5. Add the feta cheese, the cheese, the beaten eggs, and the milk and cook for 4-5 minutes.
6. Oil the bottom and sides of a baking tray. Unroll the phyllo dough from the plastic sleeve and place one by one sheet of phyllo on the tray. Sprinkle them with oil and put half of them before you put the filling. Continue sprinkle the phyllo with olive oil and finish off with phyllo pastry sheets.
6. Brash the surface of the pie with some milk, and put some sesame on top.
7. Bake for 40-50 minutes, until golden and crispy.