3 cups all-purpose flour
1 cup sugar
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon salt
2 1/2 cups yoghurt
1 stick butter
1 cup blueberries
- Preheat the oven to 380oF.
- In a large bowl, whisk the flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- In another bowl whisk the eggs and then add it to flour mixture.
- Add the yoghurt and use a spatula to stir until everything is combined.
- Add the blueberries and stir the mixture.
- In a muffin/ cupcake tin, put the muffin baking cups and add the mixture (about 24 muffins).
- Bake for 30 minutes.