- 1 stick ( 1/2 cup) butter softened
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 cup milk
Chopped Apple Mixture
- 2 large apples, peeled and chopped small
- 1/3 cup light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/3 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon milk
- Preheat oven to 380oF. Use a loaf pan and spray and spray with non-stick spray.
- Mix 1/3 cup brown sugar and 1 teaspoon cinnamon together in a bowl. Add the apples and mix them well. Set aside.
- Beat all the ingredients for the bread loaf using an electric mixer until smooth and creamy.
- Pour half the batter into the prepared loaf pan and add half the chopped apple mixture.
- Pour the remaining batter over apple layer and top with remaining chopped apples.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 50- 60 minutes.
- To make the glaze, mix the powdered sugar and the milk until well mixed.
- Let loaf rest in pan for about 15 minutes before removing from pan to let cool off completely on a cooling rack.
- Drizzle with glaze.