- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 11 tbsp butter, cubed in room temperature
- 3 eggs
- 1 1/4 cups flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- Preheat the oven to 380oF.
- Cream the sugar and butter together in a bowl until fluffy.
- Add the eggs, the vanilla and mix until everything is combined.
- Sift the flour into the mixture and use a spatula to fold everything together.
- Put some parchment paper to a small baking dish and then grease the pan.
- Drop spoonfuls of half of the batter into the pan but leave gaps between them.
- Add the cocoa to the remaining mixture and mix until smooth and glossy.
- Drop spoonfuls of the chocolate batter into the gaps.
- Make stripes with a knife and bake for 25-30 minutes.