1 hour 10 minutes
- 1 cup yoghurt
- 1 cup canola oil
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups shredded cheese (edam, parmesan, feta, gouda)
- 5 cups flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp thyme
- 1tsp oregano
- Preheat the oven to 390oF.
- Mix all the ingredients except the cheese, until you have a non-sticky dough. Add some flour if needed.
- Add the cheese and stir with a spatula until everything is combined.
- Form small balls from the dough and place in a baking dish with parchment paper.
- Brush the balls with some beaten egg and sprinkle with sesame.
- Bake for 50-60 minutes.