- 4 potatoes
- 4-5 cups flour
- 3 tbsp yeast
- 2 tsp sugar
- 2 cups warm water
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp salt
- Boil the potatoes and mash them.
- In a bowl mix all the ingredients and knead until you form a nonsticky dough.
- Cover and let it rest for 30 minutes.
- Divide the dough and form small balls. Put them into baking bans with some parchment paper.
- Cover and let them rest until double the size ( 30 minutes). Sprinkle with some sesame.
- Preheat the oven to 380oF.
- Bake for 40- 50 minutes.