1 hour 30 minutes
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 4-5 leeks chopped
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons nutmeg
- 2 cups goat feta cheese crumbled
- 1 cup grated cheese ( kaseri, mozzarella, parmesan etc)
- 1 teaspoon ground pepper
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 package phyllo dough
- 1/2 cup yoghurt
- 1 egg
- sesame seeds for garnish
1. Preheat the oven to 380o F and thaw completely the phyllo dough.
2. Boil the leeks for 5′-6′.
3. In a pan put the olive oil and sauté the leeks for 5-6 minutes. Put them in a bowl.
4. Add the onion powder, garlic powder, nutmeg, feta cheese, cheese, pepper, salt, yoghurt, egg. Stir everything.
5. Oil the bottom and sides of a baking tray. Unroll the phyllo dough from the plastic sleeve and place one by one sheet of phyllo on the tray. Sprinkle them with oil and put half of them before you put the filling. Continue sprinkle the phyllo with olive oil and finish off with phyllo pastry sheets.
6. Brash the surface of the pie with some milk, cut it into pieces and put some sesame on top.
7. Bake for an hour, until golden and crispy.