ACTIVE TIME: 30 minutes
TOTAL TIME: 40 minutes
- 3 cups boiled shredded chicken
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 can enchilada sauce
- 3 cups shredded cheese
- 10-14 tortillas
- Boil the chicken and shred it.
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- In a large pan over medium heat a teaspoon of olive oil.
- Add the chicken and the spices and stir often until everything is combined.
- Pour 3/4 of the can of the enchilada sauce over the chicken and stir.
- Add sour cream and stir until combined.
- Turn off the heat and add 2 1/2 cups of the cheese.
- Pour the remaining sauce in a baking dish and cover the bottom of the dish.
- Fill the tortillas. Spoon some of the chicken mixture onto a tortilla.
- Roll the tortilla and place in the baking dish. Repeat with all the other tortillas.
- Top with shredded cheese and bake for 15-20 minutes.
- Serve with salad and yogurt.