1 hour 15 minutes
1/2 cup olive oil
2 cups sour cream
2 teaspoons onion powder
2 teaspoons garlic powder
3 pounds feta cheese crumbled
1 teaspoon oregano
1 teaspoon thyme
1 teaspoon ground pepper
1 package phyllo dough for pies
sesame seeds for garnish
1. Preheat the oven to 400 F.
2. Thaw completely the phyllo dough.
3. In a pan put the olive oil and add the feta. Mix it for 5-6 minutes. Put them in a bowl.
4. Add the onion powder, garlic powder, nutmeg, pepper, thyme, oregano, salt, eggs, and the sour cream. Stir everything.
5. Oil the bottom and sides of a baking tray.
Unroll the phyllo dough from the plastic sleeve and place one by one sheet of phyllo on the tray. Sprinkle them with oil and put half of them before you put the filling. Continue sprinkle the phyllo with olive oil and finish off with phyllo pastry sheets.
6. Brash the surface of the pie with some milk, cut it into pieces and put some sesame on top.
7. Bake for an hour, until golden and crispy.