- 3 cups flour
- 2 cups Water
- 1tsp Salt
- 1 teaspoon yeast
- Add all the ingredients into a bowl, and mix with a wooden spoon until everything is combined. The dough should be sticky.
- Cover the bowl and let it rest for 40 minutes.
- Mix the dough with the wooden spoon for 2-3 minutes, and let it rest for another 40 minutes.
- Repeat one more time and let it rest for 40 more minutes.
- After the last 45 minute rise, turn out the dough onto a well-floured surface and divide the dough into 2 pieces. Form 2 small balls and cover them with a piece of oiled plastic wrap and let them relax for 10 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 380oF.
- After the 10 minutes form the two balls into the baguettes and place them onto a kitchen towel and let them rest for 15 minutes.
- In a big baking dish, place some parchment paper, and put the two baguettes.
- Bake for 40 minutes or until golden.
- You can place a tray of hot water on the bottom shelf of the oven.