ACTIVE TIME: 5 minutes
TOTAL TIME: 20 minutes
- 1 tbsp yeast
- 1 cup lukewarm milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 cups flour
- Preheat the oven to 380oF.
- Add all the ingredients in a bowl and mix them until you form a nonsticky dough.
- Divide the dough into two pieces.
- With a pin, roll the dough until you have a rectangular. Do the same with the other dough.
- Spread with chocolate tahini and cover with the other dough.
- Cut in strips and twist them.
- Fold each strip like a snail.
- Brush them with a beaten egg and bake for 20 minutes.