ACTIVE TIME: 30 minutes
TOTAL TIME:2 hour 30 minutes
For the crust:
Follow the recipe:
For the cream:
1 1/2 package cream cheese
2 cups heavy cream
1 cup powdered sugar
1 tsp vanilla
- Follow the instructions to make the cookie dough/ crust.
- Cut the dough in the number you need.
- For one cake you will need two layers of cookie dough/ crust.
- Make the cream: In a large bowl beat the cream cheese and powdered sugar. Beat until smooth. Add vanilla extract and heavy cream and beat until everything is combined.
- Transfer to a piping bag.
- Pipe the cream over the first layer of the cookie, then gently place the second cookie on top. Pipe the remaining cream and decorate as you like.