ACTIVE TIME: 10 minutes
TOTAL TIME: 30 minutes
- 1 cup organic butter softened
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 cups flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- Add the butter and peanut butter into a mixing bowl. Mix until creamy.
- Add the sugar, vanilla and continue mixing.
- Add the eggs and mix.
- Add the flour and the baking soda and mix until you have a dough.
- Add the chocolate chips and mix until everything is combined.
- Preheat the oven to 380oF.
- Form the cookies and put them in a baking dish with some parchment paper.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes.
- Let them cool and put them in a container so they can be soft.