ACTIVE TIME: 30 minutes
TOTAL TIME: 4 hours 30 minutes
For the Base
- 1 cup crushed vanilla Oreos or your favorite cookies
- 1/4 cup Unsalted Butter melted
For the Filling
- 300g Chocolate Chips
- 250ml Heavy Cream
- 1/4 cup Cocoa Powder
- 400g Cream Cheese, Room Temperature
- 1/3 cup Sugar
To Make the Base
- In a bowl add the crumbled Oreos and the melted butter and mix until everything is combined.
- In two glasses, add some mixture and press the crumbs into the base and sides of the glasses and freeze until needed.
To Make the Filling
- Melt the chocolate and 8 tbsp of the cream in 10-second blasts in the microwave stirring well between each time. Set aside to cool.
- Whip the remaining cream until the soft peaks stage. Sift in the cocoa powder and fold in gently with a spatula.
- Fold the dark chocolate mixture into the cream in thirds.
- Beat the cream cheese and sugar together until shiny then fold in the chocolate cream mixture.
- Pour into the Oreo base and set in the fridge for 4 hours.
- When set, top with whipping cream and add with some chocolate chips.