ACTIVE TIME: 30 minutes
TOTAL TIME: 30 minutes
- 1 box pasta
- 1 packet bacon cut in small squares
- 1 1/2 cups heavy cream
- 2 cups parmesan cheese, grated
- 1/4 cup white wine
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp ground white pepper
- 1 tbsp salt
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- 2 tbsp butter
- sour cream
- Boil the pasta according to the package instructions.
- Place a deep, non-stick pan over medium heat and let it get hot.
- Add the butter and wait until melted.
- Add the bacon and sauté until golden.
- Add the wine and cook for 3-4 minutes.
- Add the heavy cream and the spices and stir. Cook for 3-4 more minutes or until the sauce comes together and thickens.
- Add the pasta and stir until everything is combined.
- Serve with some sour cream.