- 3-4 cups flour
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 2 tsp yeast
- 2 cups lukewarm water
- 3 tbsp melted butter
- 5 tbsp sugar
- 1 tsp salt
- Mix all the ingredients except the cranberries until you form a dough. Add the cranberries and keep kneading
- Put the dough in a bowl, cover with a towel and let it rest and double the size for 1-2 hours.
- Divide the dough into 10-12 mini loaves of bread.
- Put the mini loaves of bread in a baking sheet with some parchment paper and let it rest for 30 more minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 380o F.
- Bake the mini loaves of bread and bake them for 20-30 minutes.
- Brush them with some melted butter.