2 pounds flour
3 teaspoons yeast
2 teaspoons salt
2 cups of warm water
1 cup sesame
1. In a big bowl mix all the ingredients except the sesame, until you have a dough. Or you can use the mixer for 7-8 minutes at low speed.
2. Divide 8- 9 small pieces the dough. Form smooth balls. Knead each ball by hand like a sausage. Bring the two edges together to form a circle.
3. Dip each koulouri into a bowl with water and directly into another bowl with sesame.
4. Put parchment paper in a pan and then the dough. Leave it for a couple of minutes to rest.
5. Preheat the oven to 380 and bake it for 20′ -25′.